EAS – The Dual Career Network
What we do…
Supporting European athletes by combining high performance sport and education. Securing their future by ensuring a strong education or vocational background.Learn more
Dear Members of EAS, Dear Friends, It is a great honour and ...
- Uniting partners involved in high performance sport and education.
- Exchanging best practice between countries and institutions.
- Improving conditions for high performance sport and education.
- The link between educational institutions and sports organisations.
- Actively developing research projects in sport and education.
What We Provide.
- An annual EAS conference.
- Inform our members about ongoing best practice.
- Promote co-operation between institutions, coaches, teachers and students.
- Discussion and debate around sport on a local, national and European level.
- This web site to act as our Forum / Hub.
Become an EAS Member.
Do you belong to an institution promoting the dual career approach by supporting the combination of high performance sport and education / vocational training? Then why not join us – simply contact the EAS co-ordinator or one of the members of the Executive committee, or you can alternatively apply below.Join EAS Today