The new year 2019 started with a visit of EAS President, Prof. Laura Capranica, at EAS member institution INSEP in Paris (France).
In focus of the meeting had been, the new developed platform for elite French athletes called “PORTAIL DE SUIVI QUOTIDIEN DU SPORTIF“ (PSQS). That platform …
- does have the possibility to increase data for individual profiles of the four (elite, senior, youth, retired) athlete categories
- does have restricted areas for stakeholders like parents, teachers, coaches, medical doctors, etc.
- allows medical and Socio-professional monitoring for athletes,
- gives access to theNetwork Grand INSEP (other regional structures) and National Sport Federations (which can add data too)
- support the dual career with information on Internat (internship/Boarding school) , scholarship (monitoring) and actualities
- does have a special area for Ultramarins (athletes from french islands)
- will reference for further information, if possible
By launching that platform, INSEP is aiming to systemize the different athletes service areas on one digital platform, for athletes and all related persons and institutions in the field of elite sport.