We invite you to submit your abstract on dual career researches and findings to the EAS Conference.
- Each presenting author may submit a maximum of one abstract in the capacity of main author.
- The maximum length of the abstract must be 300 words (1 page): figures and tables are not accepted.
- The abstract needs to be written in English using Times New Roman, font size 12, single spacing.
- The title should be concise and describe the work to be reported. Do not use subtitles.
- The author submitting the abstract should appear as the first named author and will be expected to present the work if it is accepted.
- The abstract should explain the objectives of the study/project/practice, the methods and the results obtained, and the conclusions reached.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the mode of paper presentation (as poster or oral) and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- A blind review system will be used to evaluate the abstracts. Notice of acceptance will be e-mailed to the submitting authors.
- Submitting authors must register as conference participants and must pay the registration fee.
- Abstracts that have not been prepared according to these instructions will not be considered.
- The deadline for abstract submission is August 1, 2019 (midnight CET); submit by e-mail to: mny(a)du.se
For more information check the events website.